2. Every video needs a clear intent. ( what you want your video to give off to the audience )
3. Also note hat why should we care leads you to a strong intent
4. I'll brain storm by separating my ideas into two separate parts " making a list " & making choices "
5. Consider the likely target audience of your video
6. A story has for elements: a hero, a beginning, a middle, and an end.
7. To make a video that holds our attention you have to cut
8. Ask yourself what's this shot about , if you can answer in a complete sentence you have a good shot
9. Planning is easier. Fewer different shots = less work
10. Intrigue is the most powerful currency in modern entertainment
11. If you think hard enough about your project to boil it down to a sentence or two it will be that much easier to stay focused enough in your execution to get it done right
12. The advantage of knowing our genre is what we can help interested people find out work quickly
13. Structure is everything in films
14. Writing your video ahead of time lets you do the hard work of making your story great the least expensive way possible on paper
15. Less is more
16. Even for real life events there's no excuse for not planning
17. Shit lists are such an important tool that it's worth going though the lorises of creating one in detail.